1983 - 1988 Thunderbird, Cougar, And Mark VII Rear Upper Control Arms
The perfect solution for those who only need a tubular upper control arm set for the Fox-based Cougar or Thunderbird as well as the Lincoln Mark VII.
Special Order Item, ships in 7 days
Note: Does not include provisions for mounting Air Ride Sensor for the Mark VII.
Also Available in any of our show quality custom colors Please specify color upon ordering. Black is standard, custom colors include an added charge.
- Features our unique Polyurethane/Delrin bushings for stable, squeak free, performance
- Unique Delrin/Polyurethane bushings eliminate the need for grease fittings
- Made in the USA with the highest quality components
- Dramatic improvement over the factory pieces
- Eliminates the twisting and distortion of the stock control arms
- Allows greatly improved launches
- Improves stability at higher speeds
- Reduces rear end lateral movement
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Simple bolt-in swap for the stock pieces
- Heavy Duty Steel Tubing