1984 - 1992 Lincoln Mark VII Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms
High Performance, street friendly tubular rear lower control arms for your 84-92 Lincoln Mark VII. Also fits 82-87 Lincoln Continental.
Direct bolt in replacement for air spring suspensions. Will also fit vehicles running aftermarket coil spring conversions.
Special Order Item, ships in 7 days
Also Available in any of our show quality custom colors Please Note: Colors other than black ship in 7-10 days. Please specify color upon ordering. Black is standard, custom colors include an added charge.
- Features our unique Polyurethane/Delrin bushings for stable, squeak free, performance
- Unique Delrin/Polyurethane bushings eliminate the need for grease fittings
- Made in the USA with the highest quality components
- Dramatic improvement over the factory pieces
- Highest quality OEM style hardware included
- Eliminates the twisting and distortion of the stock control arms
- Allows greatly improved launches
- Improves stability at higher speeds
- Reduces rear end lateral movement
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Simple bolt-in swap for the stock pieces
- Heavy Duty Box Steel Tubing
- Price is for a set of 2 control arms