2005 - 2009 Mustang Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Street Supercharger Kit w/ Tuner
Stage 1 Street Legal Supercharger Kit
The new Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger System for the S197 Ford Mustang 4.6L 3V will allow you to boost your Pony to a very impressive 466 horsepower and 439 ft./lbs. of torque. These kits feature; a low profile to fit under the factory hood, fifteen inch long runners for low end torque, low boost pressure minimizes engine stress, and low air restriction through the supercharger. All of this adds up to the largest possible gain in horsepower while maintaining safe operation on a factory engine. For additional peace of mind when installing a street legal kit with tuner on your Mustang an optional 3-year/36,000-mile supplemental warranty is available!
- Stage 1 - Street System With Tuner
- 466 Horsepower and 439 ft/lbs of Torque at 5 lbs. of Boost
- Supercharger Manifold Assembly - Featuring Eaton TVS Rotors
- 15" Long Runners for Increased Low-End Torque
- Dual Core Low Temperature Heat Exchanger for Intercooler System
- Installs Under the Stock Hood - Maintains Stock Accessories
- Handheld Tuning Device Included
- 91 Octane Fuel Required
- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O.# D-215-77
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 2005-2009 4.6L 3V GT Mustangs