2005-2014 Mustang Anti-Squat Brackets by CHE
The CHE Performance Control Arm Relocation Brackets for the 2005-2014 Mustang change the rear lower control arm geometry. This change in geometry alters the Instant Center of the suspension pickup points reducing the tendancy for the rear of the vehicle to "squat" during hard launches. The lifting action of the control arms on the vehicle chassis firmly plants the tires to the track allowing greatly improved launches and 60ft times.
Fits both V6 and V8
May interfere with swaybar on vehicles running Rear Swaybar Relocation Brackets
- Completely bolt in kit! No drilling or welding required
- Design allows for return to stock mounting location without removal of brackets
- Includes all required installation hardware
- Works with stock or aftermarket control arms
- Black Texture powdercoated finish
- May interfere with swaybar on vehicles running Rear Swaybar Relocation Brackets
- Lowers Rear Control Arm pickup point approximately 2-3/8"