2005-2014 Mustang S/T 8.8 Axle Brace with LPW Axle Girdle by CHE
- Heavy wall 1" DOM Round Tubing for maximum rigidity
- CNC Cut flanges and reinforcements
- High quality Installation Hardware including alloy steel studs for LPW cover installation.
- Triangulates the rear axle, preventing bending and twisting during high power launches
- The brace is integrated into the differential cover for added strength with a removable plate for easy access to differential and ring & pinion without removal of brace
- Integrated tie-down points provide a convenient location for trailer tie-down
- Bolt in design requires only two 3/8" holes to be drilled, no welding or fabricating required
- Clears stock and aftermarket exhaust systems without modification
- Installation Note: Certain vehicles may require additional drilling, please contact CHE Performance for details.
- Installation Note: Convertible models require removal of stock subframe connectors
Prevent twisting and bending of your axle housing allowing for increased traction and durability, plus the axle girdle solidifies the differential and bearing caps.
The LPW extra low profile Ultr-Pro cover clears the panhard bar in the stock location, eliminating the need for suspension altering relocation brackets.
Fits 2005-2014 S197 Mustang GT and Shelby GT500 with the 8.8 Rear Axle.
Please Note: Colors other than black ship in 7-10 days. Please specify color upon ordering. Black is standard, custom colors include an added charge.