2005-2014 Mustang V8 K-Member Brace with Engine Torque Limiters by CHE
The CHE Performance 4 Point K-Member Brace with Engine Torque Limiters for the 2005-2014 S197 Ford Mustang will add rigid support for both the front suspension and your driveline, significantly reducing missed shifts caused by the remote mounted shifter on manual transmission cars.
Fits V8 Manual Including the Shelby and Boss Models . V8 Automatic transmission will need revised installation hardware, please contact us for details.
Important Fitment Notes:
- Will NOT work with SLP 4.6L GT V8 long-tube headers
- Will NOT work with the OBX 4.6L GT V8 long-tube headers.
- Pacesetter longtubes on 2005-2010 V8 interfere with the Competion Links but the Standard Poly Links Clear
- American Racing long tube headers for the GT500 interfere with the Competition Links but the Standard Poly Links clear.
- No other interference issues have been reported