2011 - 2014 Mustang Double Adjustable Street/Strip Rear Upper Control Arm by CHE
Direct bolt-in for the 2011-2014 Mustang Rear Upper Control Arm. The rear upper control arm and upper control arm mount were changed by Ford in the 2011 model Year. Our 2011 Mustang Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm will replace the stock upper in the stock location using the stock hardware.
The CHE Performance Double Adjustable Street/Strip Upper Control Arm is designed to handle the rigors of high horsepower vehicles while maintaining street friendly performance. Double adjustable design allows on the car adjustment of pinion angle.
Fits both V8 & V6 models.
- 3/16" Thick Gusseted axle side mount for strength
- Includes Polyurethane pinion snubber
- Features our unique Polyurethane/Delrin bushings for stable, squeak free, performance
- Unique Delrin/Polyurethane bushings eliminate the need for grease fittings
- Made in the USA with the highest quality components
- Dramatic improvement over the factory pieces
- Eliminates the twisting and distortion of the stock control arm
- Allows greatly improved launches
- Improves stability at higher speeds
- Controls axle windup for more consistent 60ft times
- Powder coated and Plated finish for durability
- Bolt-in swap for the stock piece
- Must re-use factory hardware