5.0L GENERATION 2 COYOTE ALUMINATOR SC LONG BLOCK
TECH NOTES: Usually Ships In 24hrs
The Ford Performance 5.0L Coyote "Aluminator" crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver big power. Unlike the factory 5.0L engine, the "Aluminator" is built with low compression forged pistons and H-beam connecting rods to meet the demands of forced induction.
This crate engine is used in Justin Pawlak’s Formula Drift Mustang!
- Fits 2015-2017 Mustang GT
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 9.5:1 compression ratio for supercharged applications (nominal)
- Mahle® Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- Mustang GT forged steel crankshaft
- Uses production Mustang GT aluminum cylinder block
- Large rear sump oil pan with 8qt capacity features optimized oil drainback and windage tray to control oil and improve high-rpm performance
- Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction.
- Mustang GT production camshafts
- Intake: 13mm lift 260 degrees duration
- Exhaust: 13mm lift 263 degrees duration
- Heads feature Boss 302 Valve Springs, M-6513-M50BR
- Includes manual transmission engine injector harness
- Includes colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50
- Includes Ford Racing oil filter, part no: M-6731-FL820
- Includes billet steel gerotor oil Pump, part no. M-6600-50CJ
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Racing wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-504V designed for street rod/project car installation.
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bellhousing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
- NOTE: Due to 9.5:1 compression ratio, custom tuning is required for optimum performance
- Includes 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit, Part No: M-9680-M50A
- Does not include exhaust manifolds