Thunderbird, Cougar, Mark VII Racing Double Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Designed for the hardcore racer, our CHE Performance Products Racing Double Adjustable Control arms for the 83-88 Thunderbird & Cougar and the 83-92 Lincoln Mark VII feature high quality Teflon/Kevlar rod ends for the ultimate in axle control. The double adjustable design allows you to set your pinion angle without removing the arms from the vehicle- a simple turn of the wrench allows infinite adjustability.
Special Order Item, ships in 7 days
Note: Does not include provisions for mounting Air Ride Sensor for the Mark VII.
- USA Made F-K Teflon/Kevlar lined KMX Series rod ends for maintenance free positive location
- Made in the USA with the highest quality components
- Dramatic improvement over the factory pieces
- Highest quality OEM style hardware included
- Tig welded for strength and durability
- Eliminates the twisting and distortion of the stock control arms
- Allows greatly improved launches
- Improves stability at higher speeds
- Reduces rear end lateral movement
- Bright Nickel plated & gloss black powdercoat finish for durability
- Simple bolt-in swap for the stock pieces